Does this sound familiar?
- Worrying about what your life will be
- Feeling bad because you don’t have it together like your friends.
- Having no idea where, what, or who you want to be.
- Feeling the pressure to hurry up and pick the “right” course in life.
- Having a tough time building relationships.
Early adult life…adjusting to this new thing where you’re not a kid, but you may not feel prepared to be an adult in every way, either.
There are plenty of changes that can produce anxiety, depression, general stress, and low self-esteem. It may even be affecting your relationships with friends and family.
So what do you do?
Group Counseling for Young Women will help you to…
- Feel confident in you and your life
- Be self-assured and feel good about your direction
- Develop your identity and goals in line with who you are
- Make your life decisions on your time, in a way that feels right for you
- Build meaningful relationships with those who will help to elevate you
You’ll do all of this in a supportive setting with your group members, myself, and Edge (and let’s face it, a sweet dog just makes group that much better).
And let's face it...Nothing beats Group Counseling with a Sweet Dog in the room!
Hi, I’m Cody
(and this is Edge, my 12-year-old Beagle/Bassett mix).
I work so often with young women who are just trying to figure out the next part of life, so I wanted to make a group for this…taking the next step in your own way and without unmanageable stress.
We’d love to have you join us!
Space is limited to 5 participants. Enrollment ends October 21.
Complete the form below or just give me a call for more info.